On Sunday, December 20th, all us Campbell's met at Uncle Steve's house for Grandma Brown's (Clint's dad's mom) christmas party. I love it because it's usually the only time in the year that we see all the cousins and aunts and uncles on Clint's dad's side of the family. They are all really wonderful and I wish we did more with them. It's great to see everybody, have good eats (Grandma's green chili burritos... YUMMMMMM), have a talent show, and laugh a lot. It's a good time and I hate it when everyone finally has to start heading home.
Carson and Lily playing with legos... it's a good thing they had a lot of them!! :)
What the Kolby??? :) Atleast Izaac is cute. / Layla auditioning for american idol!
Kourtney and Kelly training Layla early to be a singer / Rawley ... i loved the song he sang!
Sandy and Grandma so sad that Clint and the guys won't sing another song for them / Andrew (clint's cousin) and Tina with 2 of their girls, Ava and Violet
I'm so glad Bryn, Min, and Emma are such good friends / Kayden, Keith, and Clint singin "Go Tell it on the Mountain"
Kelly, Ashley, Kayden, Kolby, Janine, Dave, and Bec / Siblings with their mama!! Diane, Steve, Mike, Grandma, Sandy, Traci, and Todd... great pic!
How many "birds" can you find in all these pictures. Really??!! It's like a Campbell tradition now. haha. / Cute Kolby and Janine and Kira
Dave and Bec with Aunt Connie, Ben and his wife Erika (I think) / The girls!! Tina's face makes me giggle. Thanks Tina! haha. Tina, Jeni, Shelly, and Bec
Oh so cute... Mother and Son (Diane and Andrew) / Cousins!! Emily and Jenna (hope I spelled those right.)
Grandma Brown reciting a poem she wrote. I love listening to her. She has a wonderful voice and talent for writing!! She is one of my favorite ladies!!
Andrew and Tina'a little Violet dancing to cousin Rawley's christmas song. She's so cute.
CJ, Tyler, and Jaron singing for the family talent show. They did it at the last minute and they look sooo cute!! I'm so glad they did it.
4 comments:
glad jaron was holding the mic in that boys number :) great pics michelle & videos. what a wonderful time of year & fabulous time with family!
Love your family picture! Your kids are beautiful! Hope things are so good for you!
Loved all the pictures! I always forget my camera, so I will have to steal some of these from your blog! :)
holy cow you guys can fit a lot of people in one house : ) I love that you guys all do so much together.
Post a Comment